The world of RV technology marches on, and what is common in new RV’s, might not be currently in your RV even if just a few years old.
And sometimes, you just want cool things!
A very partial list of things that you might want upgraded on your RV:
- TV – Old school to flat-screen Smart TV.
- WIFI Extender.
- LED bulb replacements for old incandescent throughout RV – run cooler, and use less electricity.
- Additional lighting – LED or conventional (without wiring running to outlets – hidden).
- LED swap for Brake Lights / Turn Signals. Significantly brighter.
- Backup Camera.
- Roof mount Air Conditioner – replacement, or even add a second one.
- Upgraded Electrical Outlets with USB ports (convenient phone charging).
- Microwave – Swap out mounted unit for more efficient mounted unit.
- Instant Hot Water Heater.
- New faucets.
- Shower heads.
- Polish out windshield to remove light scratches, light abrasion.
- Troubleshooting dead circuits.
- Repair Roof leaks / Completely coat roof.
- Roof Vent Fan.
- Install Solar Panel(s).
- Battery Servicing – Maintenance, Terminal Cleaning/protecting, Swaps.
If you have something to upgrade or repair, just let me know. If it isn’t a service or area addressed by Home and RV Upgrades, I’ll still give you suggestions, and try to point you in the right direction.
Just use the Contact page and let me know.