A very partial list of things that you might want upgraded on your Home:
- TV – Old school to flat-screen Smart TV.
- WIFI Extender / Mesh network – NO DEAD SPOTS!
- LED bulb replacements for old incandescent throughout your home – run cooler, and use less electricity.
- Additional lighting – LED or conventional (without wiring running to outlets – hidden).
- Upgraded Electrical Outlets with USB ports (convenient phone charging).
- Microwave – Swap out mounted unit for more efficient mounted unit.
- Instant Hot Water Heater (small for just say Kitchen Sink, or larger).
- New faucets.
- Shower heads.
- New Ceiling Fans.
- Adjust Garage Doors (springs wear, need more tension – or even replaced).
If you have something to upgrade or repair, just let me know. If it isn’t a service or area addressed by Home and RV Upgrades, I’ll still give you suggestions, and try to point you in the right direction.
Just use the Contact page and let me know.